Chip's Challenge Level Pack 5
CCLP5 is an upcoming community level pack for Chip's Challenge 1. Level submissions opened on April 10, 2021 and closed on October 10th, 2021.
For levels to be submitted for consideration, it was required that a working TWS solution file for both the MS and Lynx rulesets be submitted for each level. These solutions were due by Feburary 8th, 2022. TWS submissions are now closed.
A period of staff review and level culling followed. Community voting began on September 23, 2022 with a closing date currently set for October 31, 2023. Check back periodically for more updates, and don't forget to join us in #community-projects on our Discord Server for more project updates!
Voting officially began Friday, September 23, 2022 at 4pm EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) here on BitBusters.club. You will need to be logged in using your CC Zone forum account to participate in voting. You can register for a CC Zone account at forum.bitbusters.club if you do not have one already!
- 3-Jun-2023: Voting update - end date set for Oct 31, 2023
- 23-Sep-2022: Voting Begins!
- 18-Sep-2022: New Staff Member + Voting Announcement!
- 22-May-2022: Pre-Voting Culling & Level Nominations!
- 18-Oct-2021: Level Submissions - TWS Requirement/Level Fixes Deadline
- 10-Apr-2021: CCLP5 Level Submissions Have Opened!
The CCLP5 Staff is as follows: